Doctors Lounge - Surgery Answers

Back to Surgery Answers List

Forum Name: Surgery Topics

Question: PAIN IN RIGHT TESTICLE

VIRSCO - Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:48 am

I have pain in my right testicle and it stays constantly throughout the day, although it has low magnitude all through the day but it increases to a much higher level whenever i experience erection only while i wore a tight underwear. The pain starts from near my navel and goes deep down into the right testicle and i also feel pain in my right calf. I don't feel that pain while having erection after wearing loose briefs and neither do i have any increased size of my testicle or hardness in that. I just turned 23 last month and I first felt this pain two years back when i was just doing exercise and since then i am feeling that pain each single day. I first thought it to be as muscular pain but recently I doubted prostate cancer or hernia. But, after reading about Varicecole I am quite confused about my condition and to whom shall i consult or what shall i do. I never had any surgery done but each doctor I consulted suggested me to ask a surgeon about my this condition. Please, help me out as soon as possible.
 Dr.M.Aroon kamath - Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:49 am

The fact that tight fitting underwear aggravates the pain suggests that it may not be varicocele, as in most cases of varicocele, scrotal support and elevation tends to relieve the pain.Also, the pain of varicocele is usually not referred to the penis and is not related to erections.Please get yourself examined by a urologist to exclude problems such as prostatitis, seminal vesiculitis Etc.Cheers!

|