News  |  Journals  |  Conferences  |  Blogs  |  Articles  |  Forums  |  Twitter   



Doctors Lounge - Surgery Answers

"The information provided on is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Surgery Answers List

Forum Name: Surgery Topics

Question: fundoplication

 laur - Tue Jan 11, 2005 9:07 am

Is there a free website to look up Physicians in my area who do the fundoplication surgery? I can make appointments and ask the questions I just need to know how to find out who does this type of surgery
 jeanniern - Sun Nov 06, 2005 12:27 am

If you have insurance (such as Blue Crossblue Shield) you can perform a search from their web site. You can also look in your phonebook under "general surgeon". Another alternative would be to call local area hospital s and ask for references.
 Pocketpam - Fri Jan 06, 2006 12:14 am

Where are you located? Most hospitals have physician referral services. WebMD has a way to look up doctors too. Good luck!


Check a doctor's response to similar questions


advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

  • Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

  • Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application


 advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)



Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us

Copyright © 2001-2016
Doctors Lounge.
All rights reserved.

Medical Reference:
Diseases | Symptoms
Drugs | Labs | Procedures
Software | Tutorials

Links | Humor
Forum Archive
CME Articles

Privacy Statement
Terms & Conditions
Editorial Board
About us | Email

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information:
verify here.