Doctors Lounge - Surgery Answers

Back to Surgery Answers List

Forum Name: Surgery Topics

Question: Lump on the right side of my head

chetan123 - Sat Mar 12, 2005 8:43 pm

Hello

ive noticed recently that a Lump on the right side of my head has got a lottle bigger. I forst noticed this lump about 3 years ago, and was a little smaller and didnt really pay much attention to it.

The lump is is 3-4 inches above the top of my right ear. It is exactly vertical to my ear. The limp has less feeling than any other part of my head, and seems quite solid, but it can be moved slightly. It about the size of a peanut.

What made me really notice it, was that i had a helmet on, which seems to have put pressure on it, and now ive got a slight headache, and its origin is from the lump.

I am 23 years old now.

Any help or comments are greatly appreciated.

Thankyou
 chetan123 - Thu Mar 17, 2005 1:32 pm

Hello can anyone please give me some advice on this issue please

thanks

|