News  |  Journals  |  Conferences  |  Blogs  |  Articles  |  Forums  |  Twitter   

Headlines:

Doctors Lounge - Surgery Answers

"The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Surgery Answers List

Forum Name: Surgery Topics

Question: perineum pain

blossom - Sun Aug 14, 2005 4:37 pm

:oops: Didnt know where to post this????
I have had diarrhea on and off for over 3 yrs now, last 8 months have been totally crippled by my perineum? I get a strange feeling in my left buttock, then my perineum swells so big it feels like it ripping open, i bleed, i swell so big it blocks my vagina and bum, but the more i swell the more it makes me want to poo, so cant stop. When i do pooh i cry as it often feels like im passing acid. I stand to wee as my rectum/perineum is constantly sore and raw. I sometimes walk with a limp as one side of my rectum is soooo painful, i often end up i cannot walk at all and have to go to bed. I live on anti inflammatories, constantly smeared in anastetic cream, always on anti biotics. All tests were normal, endoscope etc. only showed i had an abnormal thickening of my perineum. Please help as i cannot live like this anymore, pain 24 hrs a day 7 days a week for 8 months. can go to the loo, i now have to wait for days for my body to naturally push when on the loo, if i give the tiniest push it makes me scream?? it feels all raw and ripping, What can this be.
 blossom - Sun Aug 14, 2005 4:46 pm

Sorry forgot to add, i also had a colonoscopy and it was all clear?

|

Check a doctor's response to similar questions

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us

Copyright © 2001-2010
Doctors Lounge.
All rights reserved.

Medical Reference:
Diseases | Symptoms
Drugs | Labs | Procedures
Software | Tutorials

Advertising
Links | Humor
Forum Archive
CME Articles

Privacy Statement
Terms & Conditions
Editorial Board
About us | Email

We subscribe to the HONcode principles of the HON Foundation. Click to verify.We subscribe to the HONcode principles.
Verify here