HealthDay Reporter Read article
- Ice Fishing Can Invite Serious Injuries
- Prison Time Can Be Deadly … to Health
- The Brain Can Produce Its Own Sugar: Report
- Live Healthy, Live Longer
- Rates of Resistant Infections Up in U.S. Children
- Periodontitis May Be Early Sign of Undiagnosed Diabetes
- Fruit, Vegetable Consumption Linked to Lower Risk of COPD
The Huffington Post by Dr. Tamer M. Fouad, M.D. Republished on Doctors Lounge with permission.
For a non-hematologist like me, what was striking at the very outset while beginning to learn about cell counting, was the remarkable way in which techniques of cell counting (hematology) and particle counting (physics) have complemented and contributed to each other. It is indeed interesting…
Dysphagia is the nonpainful difficulty in swallowing. It is most probably experienced at the same level as the lesion or above it.
Thank you for reading my article. Interesting theory. Lots of research is ongoing to figure out the many ways aspirin does it magic.
Times Online / The Sunday Times voted Doctors Lounge as 3rd best ‘Ask an expert’ website.