- Longer Rx for Birth Control Pills a Smart Idea for Female Vets: Study
- AHA News: Know the Flax: A Little Seed May Be What Your Diet Needs
- Pot Use During Early Pregnancy on the Rise
- Astronauts: Exercise More in Space, Faint Less on Earth
- Female Ophthalmology Residents Perform Fewer Procedures
- FRAX Score Underestimates Risk for Fracture in Multiple Sclerosis
- Family Support May Improve Asthma Outcomes in Poor Youth
Karima Oualla, MD. Dr. Karima Oualla discusses recent advances on the use of checkpoint inhibitors in the treatment of triple negative breast cancer (TNBC). Dr. Oualla is an International expert in breast cancer and is the primary author of the manuscript entitled "Novel therapeutic strategies in the treatment of triple-negative… Robert L. Coleman, MD. Professor Robert L. Coleman M.D., FACOG, FACS discusses the implications of data from the Phase 3 ARIEL3 trial of the novel PARP inhibitor rucaparib as maintenance therapy in patients with platinum-sensitive ovarian cancer. Professor Coleman is the Vice Chair of Clinical Research in the Department of… Ted Lain, MD. Clinical trial investigator Dr. Ted Lain comments on the results of the OPAL study, a Phase 2b clinical trial which evaluated the efficacy of a novel topical gel formulation of the antibiotic minocycline (BPX-01) in reducing the number of inflammatory lesions in patients with moderate-to-severe inflammatory,…
Alzheimer’s disease (AD) is the most common cause of dementia in Western countries.
As I understand, this is a great step of development that we can use to save many people from horrible diseases. and i also hope Dr.Lain and your partners…
Times Online / The Sunday Times voted Doctors Lounge as 3rd best ‘Ask an expert’ website.