Medical Specialty >> Cardiology

Forum Name: Cardiology Diagnostics

Question: Angioplasty

AikKid - Mon Aug 27, 2007 10:39 am

Hello. I have a 5 page pdf file of my dad's test results. They reccomend angioplasty. He lives in an underdeveloped country, and I am worried. I was looking for a heart specialist to look at those tests. To give an opinion. Undestanding of course you cannot guarantee and/or make a diagnosis based on someone else's work. I only need an opinion. I am terribly worried, and as you might have guessed, I cannot afford to fly him in for a consultation.

Thank you for your time
 Dr. Chan Lowe - Sat Oct 06, 2007 1:07 pm

User avatar Hi AikKid,

Unfortunately, I think this issue may be a bit more than we are able to deal with here on an internet forum. You may be able to contact a cardiologist in your area to see if they are able to look over the records and discuss them with you in person.