Medical Specialty >> Cardiology

Doctors Lounge - Cardiology Answers

Back to Cardiology Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge ( does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site. 

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 10/20/2017.

Forum Name: Cardiology Diagnostics

Question: Angioplasty

 AikKid - Mon Aug 27, 2007 10:39 am

Hello. I have a 5 page pdf file of my dad's test results. They reccomend angioplasty. He lives in an underdeveloped country, and I am worried. I was looking for a heart specialist to look at those tests. To give an opinion. Undestanding of course you cannot guarantee and/or make a diagnosis based on someone else's work. I only need an opinion. I am terribly worried, and as you might have guessed, I cannot afford to fly him in for a consultation.

Thank you for your time
 Dr. Chan Lowe - Sat Oct 06, 2007 1:07 pm

User avatar Hi AikKid,

Unfortunately, I think this issue may be a bit more than we are able to deal with here on an internet forum. You may be able to contact a cardiologist in your area to see if they are able to look over the records and discuss them with you in person.

Best wishes.

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

  • Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

  • Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us