Medical Specialty >> Cardiology

Question: Pain in left shoulder and arm

johnr - Thu Aug 26, 2004 11:13 am

I'm 30 years old. For the past couple of weeks i have been experiencing pain in my left shoulder. It really hurts when i move it certain ways. I was thinking I may have hurt it while moving recently, lifting heavy and awkward items. the pain hasnt seem to go away and now the the last 2 days i have been feeling discomfort in my arm muscles kind of like a tightning and pain going all the way down to the top of my hand. No chest pain whatsoever!
 Dr. Yasser Mokhtar - Thu Sep 09, 2004 6:31 pm

User avatar Dear John,

I hope you are feeling better now. Naturally, we cannot exclude cardiac causes of your pain over the internet but I don't think that the pain that you were experiencing has anything to do with the heart.

Thank you very much for using our website https://doctorslounge.com