Forum Name: Hypertension

Question: High diastole !!!!

balamu783 - Sun Nov 11, 2007 9:16 am

Dear sir/madam ,

I am new to this community my question is ,
I have a daughter named hema of 8 yrs old. Doctors tell that my daughter has high heart beat. I am very much worried why this has happened , till date my daughter has not undergone any kind of surgeries. Why heart beat pulse has increased and wat kind of treatment should i need to undergo inorder to overcome this ,,,,, [b][/b]
 Debbie Miller, RN - Wed Nov 14, 2007 4:45 pm

User avatar How fast was her heart rate? Did she have any other symptoms or was she ill in any way? Do you know this to be a new condition because you know the rate before? If you can answer some of these questions we may be able to give you better information.
 balamu783 - Sat Nov 17, 2007 1:32 pm

[quote="Debbie Miller, RN"]How fast was her heart rate? Did she have any other symptoms or was she ill in any way? Do you know this to be a new condition because you know the rate before? If you can answer some of these questions we may be able to give you better information.[/quote]

No previously she don't have symptoms regarding the one that i have mentioned. 2 days back i took her to a cardiologist and he took ECG n told that the heartbeat is fine. My daughter has whezzing problem , my question is does this problem make the heart to beat more. Could you mention some of the conditions where heartbeat increases more in the case of childrens. I am very much worried about this please give me some +ve suggestions of wat should i do do further. Or you want some more information regarding this please post !!!!!!