Medical Specialty >> Cardiology

Forum Name: Diseases of the Aorta

Question: Aneurysms...

DeeDee63 - Mon Sep 06, 2004 7:25 pm

I was diagnosed with aneurysms last thursday and now Im experiencing numbness in my right hand. is that a bad sign? :oops:

Dee
 Dr. Yasser Mokhtar - Mon Sep 06, 2004 10:03 pm

User avatar Dear Dee,

Usually, aneuysm rupture is dramatic with severe headache, some patients lose consciousness and/or have seizures.

An increase in the size of the aneurysms can sometimes lead to certain neurological manifestations such as numbness, weakness according to the site of the aneurysm.

Thank you very much for using our website https://doctorslounge.com and i hope that this information helped.