Medical Specialty >> Cardiology

Forum Name: Hypertension

Question: Heart feels cold accompanied by abnormal beats

Trouble5302 - Tue Feb 08, 2005 4:33 pm

I went to the E.R last night because my head was hurting bad for 4 days so they gave me two vicodin and I went home. When I got home I felt like throwing up so I tried nothing came out, so I went to lay down in bed and that's when my heart started feeling weird. It felt cold and like it couldn't beat normal the beat was really soft can someone let me know what was happening.
Thank you very much.
 Kathy C, RN - Tue Feb 08, 2005 9:13 pm

Dear Trouble, Its hard to respond to your post because your description is vague. When you say your heart was soft do you mean the rate was slow and perhaps you could further explain what you meant by cold.