Medical Specialty >> Cardiology

Doctors Lounge - Cardiology Answers

Back to Cardiology Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge (www.doctorslounge.com) does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site. 

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 10/20/2017.

Forum Name: Cardiology Symptoms

Question: Half of face if red after working out

WVCole - Mon Apr 25, 2005 12:17 pm

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this---but, I thought I would try here first. I work out 3-4 times/week. I have noticed the past couple of weeks (after taking off 3 months of not working out) that after I workout the right side of my face is red and warm, but the left side is normal color and cool to touch. I have no chest pain, shortness of breath or any other symtom. I find this kind of strange. I'm 32 years old and as far as I know I am fairly healthy. Thanks for any information.
 Dr. Yasser Mokhtar - Mon May 02, 2005 11:21 pm

User avatar Dear Cole,

i guess you will have to ask your doctor about this one. i can not really tell.

Thank you very much for using our website https://doctorslounge.com

Yasser Mokhtar, M.D.

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us