Medical Specialty >> Cardiology

Question: Strange dizziness

tjc113 - Tue May 24, 2005 2:28 pm

In January I suffered from a cery bad cold- runny nise for two days. After this it seemed to move to my throat and has been continuous since causing me breathing difficulty, neck pain, and dizziness with problems swallowing and as though there is too much fluid in my mouth all the time. It also sometimes causes pain or numbness in my arm and my eye twitches- what is this? It's scaring me!
 Theresa Jones, RN - Thu May 26, 2005 7:31 am

User avatar Hi tjc113,
Sometimes fluid accumulation in the inner ear causes balance disturbances (dizziness).
This may be related to your recent infection. You may want to call your physician for an evaluation in case antibiotic treatment is warranted and to evaluate your arm numbness etc.