Medical Specialty >> Cardiology

Doctors Lounge - Cardiology Answers

Back to Cardiology Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge (www.doctorslounge.com) does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site. 

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 10/20/2017.

Forum Name: Cardiology Symptoms

Question: Dizziness and heart pain

j garton - Mon Jun 13, 2005 4:11 am

Hi,
I am a new mum, my son is 7 weeks old , and and i have been having severe dizziness which happens any time of day, even when i sit down it occurs, along with the dissyness i am getting heart palpitations it's as if my heart is missing a beat,i get mild pain in my heart as well.
Through out my pregnancy i did have pressure drop in my left ear it was constant, it stayed there once my son was born for the first month, it has gone now, I feel dysfunctional.
 Shannon Morgan, CMA - Tue Jun 14, 2005 9:44 am

User avatar See a doctor; dizzines this severely is NOT normal.

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us