Medical Specialty >> Pulmonology

Doctors Lounge - Pulmonology Answers

Back to Pulmonology Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge (www.doctorslounge.com) does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site.

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 10/19/2017.

Forum Name: Chest symptoms

Question: dizzyness and chest pains

deathjdstn - Sun Dec 04, 2005 6:39 pm

lately i been getting dizzy short of breath sometimes wheezing sometimes not and i been really fatigue.

i went to the ER about 2 weeks ago and they done ekg and chest x ray both came out normal.

going to see a doc tues about this.

what should i ask the doctor for and any indicatation of what it can be.
 deathjdstn - Mon Dec 05, 2005 3:53 am

oh yea i am 27 male none smoker.

there is a family history of hypertention and diabeties with my father but they checked for heart problems in the ER.

my blood preasure was slightly high 140/89.

and my chest pains is random sometimes comes with dizzyness and sometimes not and same with the wheezing.

i do not do drugs and i am a social drinker.

i have no other medical conditions except for an eye condition called nystagmus but unrelated for sure that i had all my life.

i appreaciate on any shed of light on this.

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us