Medical Specialty >> Pulmonology

Doctors Lounge - Pulmonology Answers

Back to Pulmonology Answers List

Question: dizzyness and chest pains

deathjdstn - Sun Dec 04, 2005 6:39 pm

lately i been getting dizzy short of breath sometimes wheezing sometimes not and i been really fatigue.

i went to the ER about 2 weeks ago and they done ekg and chest x ray both came out normal.

going to see a doc tues about this.

what should i ask the doctor for and any indicatation of what it can be.
 deathjdstn - Mon Dec 05, 2005 3:53 am

oh yea i am 27 male none smoker.

there is a family history of hypertention and diabeties with my father but they checked for heart problems in the ER.

my blood preasure was slightly high 140/89.

and my chest pains is random sometimes comes with dizzyness and sometimes not and same with the wheezing.

i do not do drugs and i am a social drinker.

i have no other medical conditions except for an eye condition called nystagmus but unrelated for sure that i had all my life.

i appreaciate on any shed of light on this.