Question: Stabbing pain, left side ribs.

cp5lb - Sun Jan 15, 2006 2:17 am

I have been having a pain that I thought was a pulled abdominal muscle, but 3 days later it is feeling much worse and seems to be coming from just under my rib cage between the first and second rib (from the bottom). Pain increases when I breathe and its difficult to take a deep breath. The pain was coming and going for a few days, but is pretty constant now.
Any ideas? I did work tonight, so maybe I agravated it carrying trays, but didn't notice any increased pain at work. Just in the last hour or so.
 Owch!!! - Sat Jan 21, 2006 2:38 pm

Yes i have the same problem at this moment now i am no doctor i am only 15 so i have no advice to give you sorry, i have pain in my left side robs near the top and wen eva i breath out the pain increases...

i would like to know what this is too, so ill keep my eye on this topic

thank you