Medical Specialty >> Pulmonology

Doctors Lounge - Pulmonology Answers

Back to Pulmonology Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge (www.doctorslounge.com) does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site.

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 10/19/2017.

Forum Name: Chest symptoms

Question: 16yr old chest pain

tigrinus - Tue Dec 19, 2006 4:04 pm

Im a 16 year old male i havent hadany surgerys or diagnoses, I don't have a family history of heart attacks but my grandpa had a stroke.

Im not on current meds except for COLD FX. Throughout my life ive had small chest pains that go away after a secondsa nd feel better when i breath less.

But alst night I had a vry sharp one that hurt under my left chest which was relived with some pressure and lessend breathing after about 20 seconds or so.

I think i My have worked myself up but now throughout the day Ive had a few sharp lil pains in my right and left chest area, mostly left a nd feel kinda sore right across the bottom of my chest
 tigrinus - Tue Dec 19, 2006 4:05 pm

when i went to bed it did not wake me or hurt at all and didnt hurt in the mornign either

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us