Medical Specialty >> Pulmonology

Doctors Lounge - Pulmonology Answers

Back to Pulmonology Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge (www.doctorslounge.com) does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site.

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 10/19/2017.

Forum Name: Chest symptoms

Question: Right sided upper pain below breast

Shirley T - Tue May 17, 2005 12:15 am

I wonder if someone will be able to give me some advice. I am having a dull constant pain in my right side just below the breast area. I have had my gall bladder removed due to stones back in 2000. In 2001 February, I was admitted to hospital with another blockage in my bowels due to adhesions. I have had 6 Major surgeries due to adhesions and blockage to the bowels. I am very worried right now and not sure what to do. I am terrified once again that I will have another bowel blockage. Is there anything else this could be. I am not feeling very well and I have no appetite and feel generally sick to my stomach.

Please someone give me some advice. I am very worried and scared.

Shirley T
 Theresa Jones, RN - Wed May 18, 2005 5:31 pm

User avatar Hi Shirley T,
If these are similar to the same symptoms you have experienced in the past I would suggest an evaluation because from your description it does sound like it could possibly be related.
Sincerely,
Rntdj

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us