Doctors Lounge - Chest Answers

"The information provided on is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Chest Answers List

Forum Name: Chest symptoms

Question: chesty cough

 tinksplace - Sat Sep 17, 2005 3:05 am

i seem to have a little cough and my chest seems sligghlty itrriated. or bottom of throat its not hurting just feels slightly chesty. do i need to see a doctor or is there something over the counter i could get??????
im worried there might be fluid there or bronchitis. but im not hacking or bringing up gunk. i just feel a bit chesty
 saluja - Sun Sep 18, 2005 6:37 am

You should see a physician soon.

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

  • Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

  • Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us