Medical Specialty >> Dermatology

Question: Acne scars...how to remove dark spots???

JJRS - Wed Jan 04, 2006 9:37 pm

Do any of you know what type of cream to use to remove the dark spots that acne leaves behind?

I've used Obagi Clear in the past, but my skin just recently became sensitive and I'm scared that it would irritate my face more...

Any suggestions?

thanks guys
 Rhonda P, CEP - Wed Jan 04, 2006 11:25 pm

User avatar Dear JJRS,

You may want to try contacting a licensed aesthetician or dermatologist in your area that does laser treatments. They can attempt to remove moles, freckles, ruby marks, spider veins, uneven skin tone, acne, some scars, most of the time it is successful. I have seen many successes with it. As far as creams, they may have the answer to this question as well.