Medical Specialty >> Dermatology

Doctors Lounge - Dermatology Answers

Back to Dermatology Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge (www.doctorslounge.com) does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site.

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 10/18/2017.

Forum Name: Dermatology Topics

Question: Unknown marks on my arm

hatchet_thug_orc - Wed Oct 12, 2005 11:46 pm

Hello,
I have this weird mark on my upper left arm.i just recently noticed it like 2 weeks ago and it dissapears and re-appears every now and then.it turns into like a bulging bubble and has like 6 red dots on it.
It is under my skin and has not broken the skin.if you need a picture of it i can e-mail it to you,and also i have been drinking alot of moxy energy drink the nutrition facts are - calories:120, total fat:0mg, sodium:20mg, potassium:20mg, total carbohydrates:31g, sugars:30g, protien:og, niacin:100%, vitamin b6:190%, vitamin b12:180%, pantothenic acid:50%, vitamin c:100%. per serving and there are 2 serving's to a can.

Please help I cant find any info on this matter.
 Theresa Jones, RN - Thu Oct 13, 2005 7:42 am

User avatar Hi hatchet_thug_orc,
I would not relate the area on your arm to the drink you are consuming. A Dermatologist would be able to identify if this area is a reason for concern.
Sincerely,
Rntdj
 hatchet_thug_orc - Fri Oct 14, 2005 12:43 pm

k,Thanks for the info.i will go see one right away i just didnt want to go if it wasnt anything that bad and was just a side effect of the product i was drinking.

Thanks a bunch :D :D :D

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us