Medical Specialty >> Dermatology

Question: Unknown marks on my arm

hatchet_thug_orc - Wed Oct 12, 2005 11:46 pm

I have this weird mark on my upper left arm.i just recently noticed it like 2 weeks ago and it dissapears and re-appears every now and then.it turns into like a bulging bubble and has like 6 red dots on it.
It is under my skin and has not broken the skin.if you need a picture of it i can e-mail it to you,and also i have been drinking alot of moxy energy drink the nutrition facts are - calories:120, total fat:0mg, sodium:20mg, potassium:20mg, total carbohydrates:31g, sugars:30g, protien:og, niacin:100%, vitamin b6:190%, vitamin b12:180%, pantothenic acid:50%, vitamin c:100%. per serving and there are 2 serving's to a can.

Please help I cant find any info on this matter.
 Theresa Jones, RN - Thu Oct 13, 2005 7:42 am

User avatar Hi hatchet_thug_orc,
I would not relate the area on your arm to the drink you are consuming. A Dermatologist would be able to identify if this area is a reason for concern.
 hatchet_thug_orc - Fri Oct 14, 2005 12:43 pm

k,Thanks for the info.i will go see one right away i just didnt want to go if it wasnt anything that bad and was just a side effect of the product i was drinking.

Thanks a bunch :D :D :D