Medical Specialty >> Dermatology

Doctors Lounge - Dermatology Answers

Back to Dermatology Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge (www.doctorslounge.com) does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site.

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 10/18/2017.

Forum Name: Dermatology Topics

Question: (Urgent) Last finger's skin peeling off and bleeding

adesmond2 - Sat Jan 20, 2007 11:11 pm

Hi to all Doctors,

Currently I'm based at Singapore and wish to seek every doctors advice.

Firstly, my right hand last finger's skin start to crack, It's normal as I used to have crack skins. However, it starts to spread to my fourth fingers and within the crack, it has holes popping up with white watery liquid. Soon after 3 days, my last finger's top part was filled with holes and cracking skin.

Secondly, my face start to have pimples also but I'm a pimple-free person. These pimples start to bleed as I peeled them off.

Thirdly, I realise that my skin has tiny small red dots (Only both my hands)

I would really hope someone telling me what has happen to my last finger.

Many thanks to those who replied~

Best Regards,
Desmond[/b]
 adesmond2 - Sat Jan 20, 2007 11:17 pm

Sorry that I forgotten to say that I have applied fungal cream and detox cream. And they doesn't seems to have any effects. The cracks has no pain nor itchy. However, now the crack has been harden and a hard layer of skin has cover over my last finger and there's abit of itchy and numbness when i touch it. The holes are still appearing non-stop. One day can pop up to 10-20 holes.

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us