Medical Specialty >> Dermatology

Question: Mole Removal surgery or "herbal remedy"

Dex - Sat Jul 07, 2007 1:41 pm

I have had a non cancerous mole on my cheek since birth and have been concidering removing it for appearance only. I was considering surgery but saw this website http://www.moleremoval.net/ and wondered if anyone could tell me if this looks like a safe alternative to surgery.
 Debbie Miller, RN - Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:42 pm

User avatar It may be safe but I would consult with a dermatologist or plastic surgeon if it was me. Considering it is on the face, you want to be sure it is treated under medical advice for best results. The doctor could also advise you about the product, so take the information with you to your appointment.