Medical Specialty >> Dermatology

Doctors Lounge - Dermatology Answers

Back to Dermatology Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge ( does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site.

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 10/18/2017.

Forum Name: Dermatology Topics

Question: Small brown spots spreading around genital region

 Adam2007Brown - Sun Sep 09, 2007 12:03 pm


I first noticed a raised bump (IMG_7560) on the skin between my scrotum and inner thigh. These spots have spread around my genitals. I'm a 24 year old male.

Thank you very much for your help.

(Copy and paste above link)
 Adam2007Brown - Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:09 am


Sorry to be a pain but I'm really worried about this, it's actually gotten quite a bit worse since I asked about it. Would really appreciate it if someone would reply...
 Petrofski - Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:28 am

Did you find out what it is?

I have the same problem

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

  • Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

  • Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us