Medical Specialty >> Dermatology

Question: Burning in the neck and ears

lonestarlady78 - Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:39 pm

Once every few days my neck and my ears start burning. It is on both sides of my neck and both ears. My doctor thinks it is because I have anxiety but I thought the Wellbutrin would control it. Any other ideas?
 Debbie Miller, RN - Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:29 pm

Sometimes it takes a while to find the right combination of medication and therapy to treat anxiety. If you are not seeing a counselor now, I would recommend it. Your doctor may need to make a change in your medication as well, to try something different but you do need to give it some time as it takes a while for your body to respond to this type of drug.