Question: PIMPLE ON PENIS

WORRIED MAN - Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:43 pm

30 YEAR OLD MALE.HAD A PIMPLE ON PENIS SQUEEZED IT ,WHITE STUFF CAME OUT .THOUGHT EVERYTHING WAS FINE NOW HAVE BIG LUMP IN THE AREA I SQUEEZED ABOUT 1/4 OF INCH. ONLY HURTS WHEN TOUCHED WHAT CAN I DO?
 John Kenyon, CNA - Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:28 pm

Tempting as it may be, it's never a good idea to squeeze a pimple or other inflamed, pus-filled lesion. This is why (what's happened to you). It's not likely to be serious and these usually will resolve on their own, but it does help a lot to keep the area scrupulously clean, using mild soap, warm water, and carefully patting dry, then applying a small amount of antibiotic ointment (such as Neosporin). This should clear the problem in a few days. If not, you'll need to have it checked by a doctor. Hopefully by now it's fine.

Just don't do that! :)

Good luck to you.