Medical Specialty >> Dermatology

Question: I thank I was bite by a spider

honey25 - Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:05 am

About a week ago I was in bed and it felt like something bit me behind my knee,I looked and did not see anything.It is now about the size of a 50cent it is red and white/yellow in the middle it looks kinda like puss in the middle and it hurts.I don't know for sure that I was bit,because I didn't see anything.Could there be anything else to maybe do this?I don't know if I should go to the ER or wait until Monday to see my Dr.,it seams to be getting worse.What do you thank I should do?Do you have any idea's to what this might be? Thank you
 Dr.M.jagesh kamath - Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:18 pm

User avatar Hello,This is mostly a folliculitis and would settle with application of antibiotic creme.