Question: Large cyst under my eyelid.

iforget123 - Sat May 30, 2009 9:00 pm

I have had a large sty which has now turned in to a cyst.. it's been there for about 4 weeks and it hasnt gotten smaller. I went to the opthalmologist and he prescribed bacitracin but that hasn't worked at all. Is there anything else that I can do?
 Dr.M.jagesh kamath - Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:42 am

User avatar Hordeolum externum as it is called is an infection of sebaceous glands.Most cases need nothing but external application of antibiotic,but a few may need surgical drainage.Do get back to your doctor for further advice.Take care,and do write back.