Question: Hands & Feet red & itchy. Also Pins & Needles

dhall - Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:12 am

The last few days i have had what feels like pins & needles in my hands & feet. my feet are red around the area. it feels hot and very uncomfortable to walk on the pads. when i touch anything my skin feels raw. i am worried as i am unable to see a doctor due to working in singapore. it seems to be getting worse as the days go on.
 Dr.M.jagesh kamath - Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:14 pm

User avatar An allergic reaction like angineurotic odema to medicines can cause swelling,pain and pins and needles.A deficiency of bcomplex too could result in the same.Not to forget diabetes,it should be ruled out.