Medical Specialty >> Dermatology

Question: Bumpy Blotchy Oily Skin

misstiz - Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:00 pm

I Have bumpy blotch skin where I have to wear makeup everysingle day to feel pretty, And then it gets oily after a few hours, I use oil free liquid makeup.

Can you please help me, give me suggestios for A cleanser, a acne remover, a toner maybe? and moisturizer that i should be using. Because I just clean my face with this clean and clear orange product with little beads in it.

Please help, I want Clear skin without blemishes and blotches, I don't want to be embarassed to wear makeup everyday.

Dr.M.jagesh kamath - Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:20 am

User avatar Hello,It is good to clean the skin with mild soap and water but you should not become a compulsive cleaner!The superficial lipid layer does not cause problem of acne but then may be a cosmetic problem.In fact the lipids deep down cause the irritation and need keratolytics.
The best way to remove oil on the face is with sebum absorbent wipes.Best wishes.