Medical Specialty >> Dermatology

Doctors Lounge - Dermatology Answers

Back to Dermatology Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge ( does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site.

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 10/18/2017.

Forum Name: Dermatology Topics

Question: about warts looking under the bulb of my penis

 josh_a_lim - Tue Jun 28, 2005 8:29 am

:( [b]i just want to ask if any skin doctor or skin specialists could possibly help me with my problem regarding that pls do reply at my e-mail its pls pls do contact me or mail me thanks alot
 Shannon Morgan, CMA - Tue Jun 28, 2005 9:59 am

User avatar There may not be a dermatologist to answer your question. What do the warts look like? Are they white and kind of rough looking? Are they irritated? Have you had unprotected sex? Or are they tiny white bumps in a row?

Need more information, please.
 josh_a_lim - Sun Aug 07, 2005 1:02 am

i don't really know if it is warts but its like white small bumps or should i say pustules unser my penile bulb but it doesnt hurt nor itch, yes they are tiny white bumps but not in a row its quite scattered in a small area and are both left and right side. i havent had sex in my life thats why im quite sure it isnt STD i think its just some kind of fungal infection
 Shannon Morgan, CMA - Mon Aug 08, 2005 6:44 pm

User avatar They do sound like pearly penile papules which are completely harmless, but if you are very worried, you should see a doctor for an accurate diagnosis.
 oogle - Fri Sep 23, 2005 3:19 pm

what if they are in a row?
 Shannon Morgan, CMA - Tue Sep 27, 2005 7:24 am

User avatar PPP are in a row right under the rim of the glans.
 lyncher - Wed Oct 12, 2005 10:38 am

i have what seems to be similar bumps. however they are all over my scrotum. they seem to only be at the base of each pubic hair. i thought it might be ingrown hairs but its not going away. they are little white bumps with a pubic hair coming out of each one.
can you please help me?

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

  • Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

  • Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us