Medical Specialty >> Dermatology

Question: black spot on penis

hjp101 - Tue Sep 13, 2005 6:48 pm

I was hoping for some help..i have a black spot on my penis under the head...there is just 1 and it is about the size of the point of a needle..i discovered it after getting oral sex,with a condom..and since having itching in the area..do not know if it was there before hand or not...it hasn't gotten any bigger or smaller...not a sexual active male..but understand's it only take's 1 time..any idea what it could be..std wise or anything else...thank you.
 Angela Grunewald, RN - Tue Sep 13, 2005 8:32 pm

User avatar without actually seeing this black spot it is hard to determine what it is. It could be a simple mole that you have not noticed before. It may be just an area on your skin with some discoloration,which could be very normal. However, it seems to me that you may be worried it is an STD.... either way, I would suggest that you go in and see your M.D for assessment. good luck to you!.......................Angela,RN