Medical Specialty >> Dermatology

Question: little cracks/cuts all over the skin of the penis top

laxx4b - Fri Sep 16, 2005 6:53 pm

i'm 20 years old. i don't recall when it started, but it was about 1-2 years ago, on the top of my penis started to emerge fractures/cracks or tiny little cuts on the skin of my penis top. there are about 50 or more little cuts and i have no idea why or what to do.
to be honest i used to masturbate alot.
i'd appreciate any of your insight over this, it really bothers me, atleast aesthetically (it doesn't hurt)
thank you in advance.
 jackster77 - Sat Sep 17, 2005 5:02 pm

i have the exact same thing...and i masturbate alot as well...yet mine arent like 50 mine are jus like 3 cuts and a bunch of cracks that arent pleasantly aesthitic