Medical Specialty >> Endocrinology

Doctors Lounge - Endocrinology Answers

Back to Endocrinology Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge (www.doctorslounge.com) does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site.

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 10/17/2017.

Forum Name: Endocrinology Topics

Question: anyone know a good endocrinologist in nacogdoches tx?

MERTON - Mon Nov 28, 2005 10:43 pm

i got gyno and i'm 23. i haven't used roids, except for maybe dhea. i didn't think something i could get from sam's was a roid... but i didn't use it for very long anyway. maybe a month at most.

i found 18 endro docs in my area. are any of them good? should i watch out for any of them?

why the bloody crap do i still have gyno?
also, i've noticed my gain rate isn't what it used to be. in highschool i could gain 10-20 lbs of strength in a single week on squat or dead lift... now.. now it is MUCH slower... i havn't gone up on squat in several months until just last week.. and now i'm weaker on squat than i was in HS... but i am much stronger at dead lift.

also i get stretch mark really easily... they're everywhere.
 MERTON - Mon Nov 28, 2005 10:46 pm

the below is due to the lack of an edit button

MERTON wrote:I got gyno and I'm 23. I haven't used roids, except for dhea. I didn't think something I could get from sam's was a roid... but I didn't use it for very long anyway. maybe a month at most.

how much wil that have effected me?

I found 18 endro docs in my area. are any of them good? should I watch out for any of them?

why the bloody crap do I still have gyno?
also, I've noticed my gain rate isn't what it used to be. in highschool I could gain 10-20 lbs of strength in a single week on squat or dead lift... now.. now it is MUCH slower... I havn't gone up on squat in several months until just last week.. and now I'm weaker on squat than I was in HS... but I am much stronger at dead lift.

also I get stretch mark really easily... they're everywhere.

MERTON - Mon Nov 28, 2005 10:48 pm

(sorry.. i really need to proofread)

so do i have any problems (other than lack of proofreading)? what could they be?

MERTON wrote:the below is due to the lack of an edit button

MERTON wrote:I got gyno and I'm 23. I haven't used roids, except for dhea. I didn't think something I could get from sam's was a roid... but I didn't use it for very long anyway. maybe a month at most.

how much wil that have effected me?

I found 18 endro docs in my area. are any of them good? should I watch out for any of them?

why the bloody crap do I still have gyno?
also, I've noticed my gain rate isn't what it used to be. in highschool I could gain 10-20 lbs of strength in a single week on squat or dead lift... now.. now it is MUCH slower... I havn't gone up on squat in several months until just last week.. and now I'm weaker on squat than I was in HS... but I am much stronger at dead lift.

also I get stretch mark really easily... they're everywhere.

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us