Medical Specialty >> Endocrinology

Question: anyone know a good endocrinologist in nacogdoches tx?

MERTON - Mon Nov 28, 2005 10:43 pm

i got gyno and i'm 23. i haven't used roids, except for maybe dhea. i didn't think something i could get from sam's was a roid... but i didn't use it for very long anyway. maybe a month at most.

i found 18 endro docs in my area. are any of them good? should i watch out for any of them?

why the bloody crap do i still have gyno?
also, i've noticed my gain rate isn't what it used to be. in highschool i could gain 10-20 lbs of strength in a single week on squat or dead lift... now.. now it is MUCH slower... i havn't gone up on squat in several months until just last week.. and now i'm weaker on squat than i was in HS... but i am much stronger at dead lift.

also i get stretch mark really easily... they're everywhere.
 MERTON - Mon Nov 28, 2005 10:46 pm

the below is due to the lack of an edit button

MERTON wrote:I got gyno and I'm 23. I haven't used roids, except for dhea. I didn't think something I could get from sam's was a roid... but I didn't use it for very long anyway. maybe a month at most.

how much wil that have effected me?

I found 18 endro docs in my area. are any of them good? should I watch out for any of them?

why the bloody crap do I still have gyno?
also, I've noticed my gain rate isn't what it used to be. in highschool I could gain 10-20 lbs of strength in a single week on squat or dead lift... now.. now it is MUCH slower... I havn't gone up on squat in several months until just last week.. and now I'm weaker on squat than I was in HS... but I am much stronger at dead lift.

also I get stretch mark really easily... they're everywhere.

MERTON - Mon Nov 28, 2005 10:48 pm

(sorry.. i really need to proofread)

so do i have any problems (other than lack of proofreading)? what could they be?

MERTON wrote:the below is due to the lack of an edit button

how much wil that have effected me?