Medical Specialty >> Endocrinology

Doctors Lounge - Endocrinology Answers

Back to Endocrinology Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge (www.doctorslounge.com) does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site. 

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 10/17/2017.

Forum Name: Diabetes

Question: Hi can someone help me please?

Gazza_man - Tue Jun 14, 2005 10:00 am

If someone said oh I fill ill...Then I would think I would fill ill..Iive got no energy and I have trouble getting to sleep....If I wanted to play football I wouldnt have enough engery to run about playing...Im only 16...i get headaches lightheaded diziness weakness all of my body Neck & shoulder pain & numbness in leg and face..I go to toilet more than i used to...My vision seems to get bad at times...Everyday i wake up ive got a sore throat and a dry mouth......my stomach always hurts when i get up aswell......Does anyone know what this could be
????????
 lt8i6 - Tue Jun 14, 2005 11:59 am

You might have mono
 Gazza_man - Tue Jun 14, 2005 3:25 pm

Anxiety?
 Gazza_man - Wed Jun 15, 2005 7:03 am

Whats mono?
 Dr. Tamer Fouad - Sun Jul 10, 2005 11:52 pm

User avatar Hi Gazza_man,
You should get examined by a physician. It would be very difficult to tell from just your symptoms but one possibility that should be ruled out it diabetes.
 dsjeya - Thu Aug 11, 2005 2:40 am

your personal habbits like smoking,alcohal and drugs to help u

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us