Medical Specialty >> Endocrinology

Doctors Lounge - Endocrinology Answers

Back to Endocrinology Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge (www.doctorslounge.com) does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site.

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 10/17/2017.

Forum Name: Endocrinology Topics

Question: Timeline for my growth

footballethic31 - Thu Jun 30, 2005 9:52 pm

hellow

Im 15 years of age and i think that i am expierencing delayed puberty. I have pubic hear at the base of my penis and some on my scrotum some hairs starting on my extreme inner thigh. i have had no voice cracks. when i ejaculate it is pre-cum. I have no hair on my legs or my face and little in my armpits. I have had small penis and testicle growth. Can any one give me a timeline for when i can start looking my age, i am tired of people telling me that i talk and look like i am 11. when can i expect leg, hair, penis growth, and a voice change. please help
 Shannon Morgan, CMA - Fri Jul 01, 2005 9:39 am

User avatar Perhaps you should see an endocrinologist for an evaluation of hormone production; there may be a problem there.

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us