Medical Specialty >> Endocrinology

Forum Name: Diabetes

Question: four year old with high sugar levels

homari16 - Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:00 pm

Hi, I have a four year old with high levels of sugar,my mother is diabetic and that is how one day she wanted my mom to test it for her and we notice it was high{180} so I took her to the pediatrician and they did all the bllodwork and everything was negative but everytime I test her is very high and even in the morning but she have no symptoms.I really don't know what to do.HELP.
 Dr. Heba Ismail - Fri Sep 09, 2005 3:24 am

Can you please tell us more about the lab work that was done?
And have you had your glucometer checked and caliberated lately?