Medical Specialty >> Endocrinology

Doctors Lounge - Endocrinology Answers

Back to Endocrinology Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge (www.doctorslounge.com) does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site.

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 10/17/2017.

Forum Name: Endocrinology Topics

Question: night sweats

ibanezjem - Sat Jan 24, 2004 11:45 am

Hi
Twice in the last 2 weeks I have woke up in the middle of the night with my blankets wet from sweat, and I am sweating, when I get out of bed I'm cold. Last night I woke up sweating I had to get another blanket cause mine was wet, then when I fell back asleep I woke up again a little later with the same problem and had to get another dry blanket.
I'm a 30 year old mail(smoker) but I don't rember having this problem before. Please help I have no insurance. So maybe I'm worried for nothing I don't know. Waking up in the middle of the night soaked from sweat freaks me out. I also just quit smoking pot about 3 weeks ago. Yes I feel much better physicly since I quit, would it have something to do with that? Any advice would be nice. Thank You
 Dr. Yasser Mokhtar - Sat Jan 31, 2004 8:23 am

User avatar Dear ibanezjem,

Your question has been answered under your most recent post.

Thank you very much for using our website https://doctorslounge.com

Yasser Mokhtar, M.D.

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us