Doctors Lounge - Fertility Answers

"The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Fertility Answers List

Forum Name: Male Sexual Disorders

Question: Testcial rash

nytatu - Tue Mar 09, 2004 4:02 pm

i noticed white rashes around my testical area. it doesn't hurt or anything. Although sometimes my testical iches. I looked on other websites to see if its any sexually transmitted disease but its not metiontioned , so i was wondering if thats normal to have?
 Dr. Russell M - Tue Mar 09, 2004 11:45 pm

User avatar Hi!

I don't think that its normal to have testicular rashes and itching. Perhaps a fungal infection of the skin may be the reason. You can try antifungal creams to be applied over the area. If the itching is a problem, you might want to take a benadryl tablet before you go to sleep.

If you have a history of promiscous sexual relationships, you might want to visit a dermatologist to look into the matter.

bill
 Puk - Sat Aug 13, 2005 8:08 am

i discovered what looks like a rash but also looks like small scabs around and on my testicals these scabs are not just scabs when i pick them off they are what look like small living bugs they actually have little moving legs. what are they and how can i cure this problem. help , thank you

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us