Question: SWOLLEN LEFT TESTICLE

icedtea - Tue Nov 22, 2005 8:38 pm

Last wendsday i was hit in the scotum but not excesively hard. A little after i was experienceing a slight pain in my left testicle. It is a tender and worring me. I have read about torsion and cancer but don't think it is eighter. The pain isnt severe and it only hurts when i touch it. It is a little redder on the left side of my scrotum but not by that much. I did have sexual intercourse since my injury and it doesnt bother me during it.(I took it easy) Only when the testical comes in contact with something or pressure is aplied to it was there pain. Its been almost a week and the same dull pain is there when i touch it. By the way i am 17 incase you need the info. I am seeking help tomorrow from my doctor.

Could it be just something minor like a bruise?
Is it weird the i am experiencing a slight pain for almost a week?

I need some info from all of you experts. Thanks for your time.
 Theresa Jones, RN - Wed Nov 23, 2005 6:57 am

User avatar Hi icedtea,
It sounds like the pain that you are experiencing is most likely related to the recent injury you received. It is quite wise that you are going to be evaluated to assure there is no damage related to the injury. Good Luck with your appointment and II hope that all turns out well.
 icedtea - Thu Nov 24, 2005 4:10 pm

it seems the pain has subsided thanks for all of your help!! I am still following up with the doc tomorow.