Medical Specialty >> Reproductive Medicine

Doctors Lounge - Reproductive Medicine Answers

Back to Reproductive Medicine Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge (www.doctorslounge.com) does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site.

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 10/16/2017.

Forum Name: Fertility

Question: Am I pregnant?

candyme - Sun Nov 27, 2005 7:59 pm

Am I pregnant?

It's monday now. Everything started last thursday after eating heavy dinner, I was having a hard time breathing and I felt like vomitting. For the following days, I wake up with morning sickness and felt like vomitting after every meal. But I have not really vomitted. Last night, the tummy on my lower ribs were aching terribly. I have also missed my period this week. Although for the past days, I slightly feel mine aching as if I'm about to have my period in a few days. But I still don't have up to now.

Thank you.
 Shana Johnson, CNA - Mon Nov 28, 2005 4:26 am

User avatar The only way to know if you are pregnant is by taking a pregnancy test. If the test is negative, wait a week or two if your period still does not come, then retest or make an appointment with a gynecologist.

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us