Question: masterbation pains

Chrisweav - Mon Mar 15, 2004 9:45 pm

hey guys... lately for about a week now, whenever ive been masterbating, whenever i get fast i start having pulsating painfull pains in my temples and a half inch above them, that last about 20 to 30 seconds, and die down... i don't get these while running up stairs or anything exhausting, but only when masterbating... im not afraid of dying or anything, it just really hurts and i don't wanna stop masterbating... o ya, and im a guy.. thanks in advance
 Dr. Russell M - Wed Mar 17, 2004 8:07 am

User avatar Hi!

Pretty strange symptom this. I'm not sure if this can be classified under headaches. But, have you visited your doctor yet? Have you tried any medicines?

Do you have problems with vision? Have you had a history of headaches in the family (not necessarily those associated with masturbation)? Is the headache one-sided or bilateral?

Bill
 Chrisweav - Thu Mar 18, 2004 8:12 pm

well, i have bad eye sight and squint allot. the pains in my temples and right above them and a little bit in the back of my head
my family has high blood pressure, i don't know if thats a hereditary thing
 sprout - Wed May 25, 2005 8:33 am

Ive just developed the same problem, had it for 3 days now though my headaches remain for hours after wanking, but are most acute wen im gettin faster n faster. temples and back of my head, my temple venis throb n its a pulsatating, very painful experience. wot the ###### is happening? bout 2 go c my doc...but thort id share this, chris man ur not alone
 herman - Sun Aug 21, 2005 9:55 pm

MAN I HEAR YEAH WHEN I AM IN THE MIDDLE OF WACKING IT I GET ONE HELL OF A HEAD PAIN IN THE BACK OF MY EYE AND IN MY HEAD I AM 16 NOW AND IT IS ONLY FOR A MINUTE OR TWO BUT IT HAPPENDS EVERY TIME I GO AT IT AND I don't WANT TO GO TO A DOCTOR IF U KNOW WUT I MEAN IF ANYONE OUT THERE KNOWS WUT THE HELL IS GOING ON HELP ME OUT I FEEL FOR U ALL THAT IS HAVING THIS PAIN IT HURTS.
THANKS................ OR E-MAIL ME AT HEMLER77@HOTMAIL.COM [/b]
 herman - Tue Oct 25, 2005 9:01 pm

hey me again my head aches took about 2 weeks too go away i stop masterbating for a week and then it was all better all the people told me it stress tha could be causing itbeing nerves if u want too talk too me personally e-mail me at yahoo--nphnick@yahoo.com or msn---- hemler77@hotmail.com
 RUKidding - Tue Nov 15, 2005 7:29 am

Only in jest did I decide to search if there were anything to my having a headache and my masturbation. I was amazed to find so many posts. Will someone with a medical background please offer some scientific proof to substantiate or disprove the relation between headaches and masturbation? I'm a male who masturbates once a day.
 ANOnymus - Fri Nov 25, 2005 6:31 pm

i am terribley sorry for spamming, but how do i make a new topic on this forum?
 jamesbond000 - Mon Dec 12, 2005 5:04 am

guys me 2 havin same prob, when i cum, i fell smwat dizzy and my head pins like hell guys, im exhausted and i don't were im for a instance, i loss all my energy
 Knine - Mon Jan 09, 2006 6:46 am

yo i was just jacking off and got the SAME PROBLEM im freaked out seriosuly omg i know exactly what ur tlaking about....is there something wrong with us!?!?