Medical Specialty >> Reproductive Medicine

Doctors Lounge - Reproductive Medicine Answers

Back to Reproductive Medicine Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge (www.doctorslounge.com) does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site.

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 10/16/2017.

Forum Name: Male Sexual Disorders

Question: im confused as to wat is wrong

asl - Wed Dec 07, 2005 6:24 am

well one day i mastrubated n the next morinin my penis was big but not erect n for a couple of weeks i coudln get an erection.so i was really nervous and didnt no wat to do but after a month i got an erection but it was not as hard as before n its not for long and after tat day it has been different i had problem while urinating i had to wait 20 sec before i my urine came n wen i sit down its like there is somethin stuck in my ass.
i habve no idea wat prob his is can please someone help me out?
 Dr. Tamer Fouad - Mon Apr 10, 2006 12:02 pm

User avatar Hello,

I think you need to be checked out. In particular concerning the discomfort you feel when sitting down. It could be just a thrombosed hemorrhoid but you might as well have it checked.

Best regards.

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us