Question: im confused as to wat is wrong

asl - Wed Dec 07, 2005 6:24 am

well one day i mastrubated n the next morinin my penis was big but not erect n for a couple of weeks i coudln get an erection.so i was really nervous and didnt no wat to do but after a month i got an erection but it was not as hard as before n its not for long and after tat day it has been different i had problem while urinating i had to wait 20 sec before i my urine came n wen i sit down its like there is somethin stuck in my ass.
i habve no idea wat prob his is can please someone help me out?
 Dr. Tamer Fouad - Mon Apr 10, 2006 12:02 pm

I think you need to be checked out. In particular concerning the discomfort you feel when sitting down. It could be just a thrombosed hemorrhoid but you might as well have it checked.