Question: Cant orgasm when given oral

db_84 - Fri Dec 09, 2005 9:02 am

I have had a problem getting to orgasm when my girlfriend gives me oral sex. I can never orgasm. Could it have anything to do that I am uncircumcised? My penis head seems to get "overstimulateed" or "overloaded". It feels like its too much and I cant orgasm. Is something wrong with my nerve endings? Sometimes its too much that I loose my erection. I was wondering if there was a way to fix this, or at least find out what is wrong. Thanks
 gstep - Sat Dec 31, 2005 1:38 pm

I'm sure there is nothing physically wrong with you. I'm assuming that you do have an orgasm during sex. If so, then maybe it is psychological. How long have you been with your partner? Maybe you're unconsciously self conscious. You said that your penis head seems to get "overstimulated" and sometimes you lose your erection. Is it possible that oral sex is not your thing? Even though it is unheard of, there are plenty of men that don't enjoy oral sex. If you are still concerned, you should speak with your doctor. Don't be embarassed, doctor's really do deal with these type of problems on a daily basis.

Good Luck
Nurse Gina