Medical Specialty >> Reproductive Medicine

Doctors Lounge - Reproductive Medicine Answers

Back to Reproductive Medicine Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge (www.doctorslounge.com) does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site.

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 10/16/2017.

Forum Name: Male Sexual Disorders

Question: Cant orgasm when given oral

db_84 - Fri Dec 09, 2005 9:02 am

I have had a problem getting to orgasm when my girlfriend gives me oral sex. I can never orgasm. Could it have anything to do that I am uncircumcised? My penis head seems to get "overstimulateed" or "overloaded". It feels like its too much and I cant orgasm. Is something wrong with my nerve endings? Sometimes its too much that I loose my erection. I was wondering if there was a way to fix this, or at least find out what is wrong. Thanks
 gstep - Sat Dec 31, 2005 1:38 pm

I'm sure there is nothing physically wrong with you. I'm assuming that you do have an orgasm during sex. If so, then maybe it is psychological. How long have you been with your partner? Maybe you're unconsciously self conscious. You said that your penis head seems to get "overstimulated" and sometimes you lose your erection. Is it possible that oral sex is not your thing? Even though it is unheard of, there are plenty of men that don't enjoy oral sex. If you are still concerned, you should speak with your doctor. Don't be embarassed, doctor's really do deal with these type of problems on a daily basis.

Good Luck
Nurse Gina

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us