Forum Name: Female Sexual Disorders

Question: I think i have persistant sexual arousal syndrome! HELP!

confused1 - Mon Dec 12, 2005 3:50 pm

I am 16 and just 5 days ago started to experience a on going throbbing sensation between my legs. Everytime i go to the toilet i feel like im orgasming, i need to go to the toilet alot more now and not much urine comes out! Im worried sick and need some advice. This has been a discomfort and I really don't want it for the rest of my life! Please help me?!

Thankyou
 desiuny - Mon Jan 30, 2006 2:13 pm

I think you have a UTI, you should go to the Dr. It will go away with antibiotics.