Doctors Lounge - Fertility Answers

"The information provided on is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Fertility Answers List

Forum Name: Female Sexual Disorders

Question: I think i have persistant sexual arousal syndrome! HELP!

 confused1 - Mon Dec 12, 2005 3:50 pm

I am 16 and just 5 days ago started to experience a on going throbbing sensation between my legs. Everytime i go to the toilet i feel like im orgasming, i need to go to the toilet alot more now and not much urine comes out! Im worried sick and need some advice. This has been a discomfort and I really don't want it for the rest of my life! Please help me?!

 desiuny - Mon Jan 30, 2006 2:13 pm

I think you have a UTI, you should go to the Dr. It will go away with antibiotics.

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

  • Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

  • Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us