Forum Name: Fertility

Question: possible pregnancy?!

anonymousone - Fri Dec 16, 2005 6:32 pm

My girlfriend and i were fooling around. I rubbed my penis against her vagina but it DID NOT go in. I want to know if it is possible, and what the chances are that my girlfriend is pregnant. i did not ejaculate but i am scared that precum may have come out (i don't know if it did or not). She is a little bit late on her period right now, but she has very irregular periods and was on birth control for awhile because of it (she had been off it for 2 months or so when this happened) so the fact that it is late is normal, but it still makes me nervous. I have read other forums but got mixed answers. Please help. Thanks a bunch.
 Shana Johnson, CNA - Fri Dec 16, 2005 7:15 pm

User avatar It is possible to get pregnant this way, the penis does not have to go inside the vagina, and preejaculate does contain sperm that can cause pregnancy, however, it is VERY unlikely pregnancy will occur this way. In order for a pregnancy to occur, the preejaculate( which is a small amount) would have to find its way inside the vagina, and have a long way to travel to cause pregnancy. Most of the sperm would not make it. So although it is unlikely, it is still possible, and the only way to know for sure is to get a pregnancy test. Test now, since the period is late, and if it is negative, wait 2 weeks, if still no period, retest or make an apt. with the gynecologist.