Question: Pain in Right Testicle

ConcernedBoy99 - Tue Dec 20, 2005 3:51 am

I have this internal pain in my right teste....the left is fine but the right one just recently has been aching a bit and im curious to find out hte problem and what to do to stop it...thanks in advance.
 ConcernedBoy99 - Thu Dec 22, 2005 8:57 pm

ok can i please get a response it is really hurting...and i examined it it doesnt look like its the right testicle itself it looks like in the nut sack in the area near the right testicle...
 Marauder - Thu Dec 22, 2005 11:09 pm

I know how you feel when they do post it's good but I guess few of them post these days seems like it to me.

All I can say is go see a doctor it's the best thing you can do.