Medical Specialty >> Reproductive Medicine

Doctors Lounge - Reproductive Medicine Answers

Back to Reproductive Medicine Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge ( does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site.

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 10/16/2017.

Forum Name: Male Sexual Disorders

Question: Pain in Right Testicle

 ConcernedBoy99 - Tue Dec 20, 2005 3:51 am

I have this internal pain in my right teste....the left is fine but the right one just recently has been aching a bit and im curious to find out hte problem and what to do to stop it...thanks in advance.
 ConcernedBoy99 - Thu Dec 22, 2005 8:57 pm

ok can i please get a response it is really hurting...and i examined it it doesnt look like its the right testicle itself it looks like in the nut sack in the area near the right testicle...
 Marauder - Thu Dec 22, 2005 11:09 pm

I know how you feel when they do post it's good but I guess few of them post these days seems like it to me.

All I can say is go see a doctor it's the best thing you can do.

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

  • Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

  • Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us