Medical Specialty >> Reproductive Medicine

Doctors Lounge - Reproductive Medicine Answers

Back to Reproductive Medicine Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge (www.doctorslounge.com) does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site.

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 10/16/2017.

Forum Name: Male Sexual Disorders

Question: Too much masterbating

jamesbond000 - Thu Dec 22, 2005 4:29 pm

Hello
I am 20yr old and im a student, I have this problem of masterbatin every day atleast twice, I don't feel any pain but feel little dizzywhen I finish doin it , my frnds said that if u do like this u will loose your manhood, (ie) I may not be able 2 have sex when I grow older, is it true over masterbatin leads 2 lack of man hoodness Please clr my doubt.: :?:
 Derek H, RN - Mon Dec 26, 2005 3:58 pm

Hi There,

What you are experiencing is a common headache asociated with an increase in blood pressure.... and don't listen to your friends if you are comfortable masterbating at least twice daily and is causing no other major problems then only you will know when to stop, and no you wont " lose your manhood " when you are older.

Best Wishes

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us