Forum Name: Female Sexual Disorders

Question: My GF''s in pain, And I'm worried.

sliferX000 - Sat Dec 24, 2005 12:27 am

Well, I didn't know where to put this post so please bear with me.

Anyway about a week now my girlfriend has been getting pain in her lower abdomen; twice during intercourse and now a couple times after intercourse. She always claims that it doesn't hurt that bad, but the face she makes is driving me crazy with worry.

After a good while she's back to herself, but right after intercourse it seems to me like she's in extreme pain.

I don't know what it's going on with her, I love her so much, and I hate seeing her in so much pain.

My Girlfriend is 21, and is always in good health. If it helps, she recently went off Birth-control pills 'cause we're trying to have a baby... could that be a side effect?

Does anyone have any thoughts about this... Please I'm open to any theories, suggestions, anything.

Thank You,
Slifer
 lemonshimmers - Sun Jan 29, 2006 2:36 pm

I realize that this post you have made is just over a month past but I hope that you read this.

You gf needs to go see her ob/gyn. Sexual Intercourse is not suppose to be painful. The vagina is designed to have painless intercourse and when it is painful that is the body's way of indicating there is a problem. It could be as simple as a bacterial infection or more complicated as an STD.

Have her if not already make and appointment with her ob/gyn immediately...don't allow this to persists and do not have intercourse with her until you have confirmed the problem solved.

I hope you follow this advice

Best of luck