Question: Blue/Gray penis head

SOZ11 - Mon Jan 02, 2006 2:06 pm

The head of my penis is bluish gray. It is quite obvious. My mother said I was a little extra circumsized. She also said the nurse thought I had an infection and gave me powerful medicine,when I was circumsized, though I didnt have anything. I have had this condition all my life to what I remember. The head is slightly cold. Do you know what this is and what I can do about it? Thank you so much for your time this is a very nice and helpful sight.
 Dr. Tamer Fouad - Wed Jan 18, 2006 5:01 am

It would be hard to tell without examination. It could be a normal skin discoloration, I think its best that you get it checked out. Most likely it will turn out to be discoloration. You should ask the dermatologist about a possible remedy for this, although I suspect that it won't be necessary.