Medical Specialty >> Reproductive Medicine

Doctors Lounge - Reproductive Medicine Answers

Back to Reproductive Medicine Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge (www.doctorslounge.com) does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site.

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 10/16/2017.

Forum Name: Male Sexual Disorders

Question: Blue/Gray penis head

SOZ11 - Mon Jan 02, 2006 2:06 pm

The head of my penis is bluish gray. It is quite obvious. My mother said I was a little extra circumsized. She also said the nurse thought I had an infection and gave me powerful medicine,when I was circumsized, though I didnt have anything. I have had this condition all my life to what I remember. The head is slightly cold. Do you know what this is and what I can do about it? Thank you so much for your time this is a very nice and helpful sight.
 Dr. Tamer Fouad - Wed Jan 18, 2006 5:01 am

User avatar Hello,

It would be hard to tell without examination. It could be a normal skin discoloration, I think its best that you get it checked out. Most likely it will turn out to be discoloration. You should ask the dermatologist about a possible remedy for this, although I suspect that it won't be necessary.

Best regards.

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us