Question: Difficulty maintaining an eraction...

MrBrittas77 - Mon Jan 02, 2006 3:11 pm

The subject heading says it all. I've been having this problem for a few months now. The erection comes to me and then it quickly fizzles away. It can't be due to stress, as I've been with my fiancee for almost four years now and I feel 100% comfortable with her. I want to know if there is anything I can try over-the-counter to help my situation. I do not have the funds at the moment to consult a professional.

Thank you for whatever help you can give me!
 haris - Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:43 am

i m 37 and my wife is only 17, she has intense desire but i by using cialis can hardly reach upto 20 mins ejaculation, she want me to do as people do in sex movies that is for an hour or more.... i don't want that my wife looks to other gentlemen as she hear about her friend's husbands....... please help me in doing that.